- Good news! As of the 1st of January 2019 you get, next to the 20 GB at full speed for your endless Epic apps in Belgium, another 10 GB to use while traveling in the EU! In Belgium your internet speed will slow down to 512 Kbps once you depass the 20 GB. In the EU you can keep on surfing at maximum speed at a price of 0,0054 euro/MB once you used up your 10 GB. This is even cheaper than before!
- Unlimited use and roaming: only for personal and normal/reasonable use, as defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Proximus.
- Your rate plan is valid in Belgium and on the go (roaming) within the EU* (+ Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), excluding premium numbers (voting numbers, 0900, etc.) and third-party services, for which the rate is defined by the manager of that number.
- Unused call minutes, SMS and MB are not carried over to the next month.
Endless Epic apps: you have 20 GB data for using your endless Epic apps at maximum speed in 3G/4G. Once your 20 GB are used up, you have unlimited data for using your endless Epic apps at reduced speed (512 Kbps) in Belgium, or at maximum speed at the price of €0.0072/MB when traveling in the EU.*
Your Internet connection will be cut when the out-of-bundle data usage reaches €60, until the start of the next billing cycle. You can check your data usage in real time via the Epic app. We also send you an SMS alert when your bundle is used up and when you've almost reached the €60 limit.
The general terms and conditions of the apps remain applicable. Restrictions may apply for certain apps. For more information, see www.proximus.be/support.
Proximus reserves the right to change the offer by giving two months' notice.
Calls are billed per second from the 61st second. The 60 minutes included in your bundle are valid for calls to mobiles and landlines.
Epic outside the EU
Your rate plan is not valid outside the EU, so you have to pay per MB you use. You also pay for each call minute and text. The rates vary per country and can be consulted here.
* Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe (French Antilles), French Guyana, Hungary, Aland Islands (Finland), Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Martinique (French Antilles), Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Réunion, Romania, the United Kingdom, Saint-Barthélemy (French Antilles), Saint-Martin (French Antilles), Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.