Moving made easy
Free of charge for Tuttimus, Familus, Flex and Epic combo
A few clicks and all will be arranged!
Select the move adapted to your situation
Move your internet, landline, TV (and mobile)
Give notice of your move at least 3 weeks in advance. Please note that the waiting times can be higher due to COVID-19.
Move fee: €59
€0 in case of a Tuttimus, Familus or Flex pack, existing or new1
Building or renovating?
Connect your new home to the Proximus infrastructure during the building/renovation phase!
What will we do for your move?
Full installation by an experienced technician
- Installation of the Proximus connection
- Cabling (max 20 meters, eventually with horizontal drilling in a wall) and a check of existing cabling
- Installation and configuration of the modem, including securization and Wi-Fi
- Installation of the TV decoder + small demo
- Configuration of a PC to access internet (using a cable or a built-in wireless card) + configuration of a tablet/smartphone
- Installation of an e-mail address and an alias on 1 PC
- Configuration of your My Proximus account
- Mobile coverage check
Test your internet and TV possibilities
What is the speed, the amount of TV's and the technology you can get at your new address?
Yes, you need to take all Proximus devices and cabling with you when you’re moving.
You’ll find info about your move in the MyProximus app. It’s possible to consult or modify your appointment there.
We will also proactively communicate:
- Confirmation of your move request via e-mail
- 2 days before your actual move, we text you
- 30 minutes before arriving, the technician calls to confirm his visit
- During the installation, the technician is available for questions
You’ve got a lot on your mind when you’re moving. Help is available: our move checklist helps you plan it all!
Not a fan of cabling? Count on our wireless solutions to connect your decoder to your modem.
You’d like to benefit from a better mobile coverage in your home? Consider it done with the Mobile Coverage Extender!
Make sure no bill gets lost and cause deactivation of your services, don’t forget to request a mail forwarding. Or choose an electronic bill, that’s even easier!