Moving made easy
Free (re)installation exclusively for Tuttimus, Familus, Flex & epic combo
A few clicks and all will be arranged
Building or renovating?
Connect your new home to the Proximus infrastructure during the building/renovation phase!
The most common questions asked by other customers
What will we do for your move?
- Installation of the Proximus connection
- Cabling (max 20 meters, eventually with horizontal drilling in a wall) and a check of existing cabling
- Installation and configuration of the modem, including securization and Wi-Fi
- Installation of the TV decoder + small demo
- Configuration of a PC to access internet (using a cable or a built-in wireless card) + configuration of a tablet/smartphone
- Installation of an e-mail address and an alias on 1 PC
- Configuration of your My Proximus account
- Mobile coverage check
A moving experience as comfortable as you like
Yes, you need to take all Proximus devices and cabling with you when you’re moving.
You’ll find info about your move in the MyProximus app. It’s possible to consult or modify your appointment there.
We will also proactively communicate:
- Confirmation of your move request via e-mail
- 2 days before your actual move, we text you
- 30 minutes before arriving, the technician calls to confirm his visit
- During the installation, the technician is available for questions
Not a fan of cabling? Count on our wireless solutions to connect your decoder to your modem.
You'd like to benefit from a better Wi-Fi coverage in your home? Consider it done with our Smart Wi-Fi!
Make sure no bill gets lost and cause deactivation of your services, don’t forget to request a mail forwarding. Or choose an electronic bill, that’s even easier!