All students who subscribe to our Internet kot subscriptions can take advantage of this exclusive promotion, you just need to have a valid student card or a valid student email address.
Your internet at student rates!
We’re preparing your personalized experience
It’s almost ready...
Surf from your kot with student internet
Whether it's for online classes, research or simply binging on your favourite series, Internet kot will keep you and your devices online day and night.
100 GB/month (to be used at home or on Wi-Fi Hotspots)
Max download speed: 50 Mbps
Max upload speed: 4 Mbps
instead of €28 €20 /month during 1 year
Installation fee: €59
To order, you must be a student
Unlimited volume (3TB to be used at home or on Wi-Fi Hotspots)
Max download speed: 100 Mbps
Max upload speed: 30 Mbps
instead of €57.99 €29 /month during 1 year
Free installation (value €59)
To order, you must be a student
Good reasons to shop online
Why choose an Internet kot subscription at Proximus?
Surf, study and stream stress-free! Our stable network will keep you connected to success.
Surf at full speed
Say goodbye to buffering and sluggish downloads. Our fast network has the speed you need to power through your studies.
No commitments, no distractions! Our non-binding student internet subscriptions give you the freedom and flexibility to learn at your pace.
Questions about Internet for students
If you are already a Proximus customer and benefiting from the student promotion, we will contact you by email starting from the end of June to offer you the possibility to extend your promotion. If you are still a student at that time, you can renew it for free up to 3 times. Just make sure to renew it before September 30th of this year to take advantage of it.
You've already got an Internet subscription with Proximus, but you want it in your student digs? It will not be possible online with your student address, but don't worry, you can fill in this webform or head to a Proximus shop with your student card. You can also contact us via chat or call. Check our contact page.
Are you experiencing connection problems with your wi-fi? Your coverage is not at its best or your connection is slow? Don't panic, we're here to help you! Follow these 8 simple tips to improve the quality of your network and take full advantage of your wi-fi in your student dorm.
- Put your router in the middle of the room.
- Update your firmware.
- Use strong passwords to avoid any hacking attempts.
- Avoid interference from other devices.
- Choose the right channel to transmit your wi-fi signal.
- Use a Wi-fi booster if you have a large apartment or live in a shared house.
- Keep your router clean of dust.
- Disable your unused devices.
If you're a student looking to switch to Proximus and enjoy our fast and reliable Internet kot subscriptions, we'll take care of the entire transfer process for you, so you don't have to worry about a thing!
All Internet and/or TV operators are obliged to provide you with an Easy Switch identifier and customer number for each address on your bill or in your personal space (MyOrange, MyVoo, MyTelenet, etc.).
- All you need to do is to communicate this Easy Switch ID and your customer number when you order online
- Once everything is set, we'll schedule the installation date for your new Proximus subscription. Our technical team will come to your place to ensure everything is working smoothly and guide you through the network setup.
- We'll then take care of the formalities for cancelling your products with your current operator. We'll handle the contract termination, line transfer, and all the administrative procedures.
Once your subscription is activated, you can enjoy your fast and reliable internet connection in your kot, whether it's for studying, researching, or online entertainment. And for an even smoother and faster internet experience, make sure to check the eligibility of your address for fiber connectivity to see if you can already benefit from it.
Don't have an Internet connection anymore? Read on and follow our tips. They will enable you to resolve most problems.