Are the LAN and Wi-Fi LEDs red? In that case there’s probably an IP address conflict between your devices. What should you do?
- Reboot your modem: press the On/Off button on the back of your modem to turn it off. Then turn it on again a few seconds later.
- If the LEDs are still red, go into your modem's interface by surfing to the address http://192.168.1.1.
- Identify yourself on the modem with the User password (located on the bottom plate or on the back of the modem). Select User as the user name and then enter the User password. The latter is indicated on the bottom plate or on the back of the modem. Finally, click on the Login button.
- On the modem home screen, look at the list of connected and active devices (in bold or outlined in red). Check whether two of them have the same IP address, e.g. 126.96.36.199.
- Is this the case? Click on the small cross next to the name of the device. The device will be deleted from the list. The device will then reconnect and probably receive a new IP address.
Is your problem not resolvedContact us.