Incorrect usage in the MyProximus app?
You have checked your usage in the MyProximus app but it is not up-to-date, it is incorrect or higher than expected?
Your usage is not up-to-date?
Your usage is in real time. In some cases, there might be a delay. The update occurs::
- For mobile calls and texts: in real time (exceptionally after 4 hours);
- For mobile data: in real time (exceptionally after 3,5 hours);
- For mobile payments (such as SMS parking): between 30 minutes and 48 hours after purchase, depending on the external service provider;
- For calling, texting and surfing abroad: in real time. Exceptions: mobile payments, pay-for numbers, special numbers, etc.
In a very limited number of countries, it can, depending on the foreign provider, take up to 30 days.
- For calls and data via land line: after 30 minutes (exceptionally after 8 hours);
If you exceed your allowance of call minutes, texts or data, we will send you a warning by text message after max. 4 hours. We will send you various text alerts if you surf intensively abroad via 3G/4G/5G.
Your usage is incomplete or incorrect?
If there was new call, text or data usage, the latest available information will appear in each block. Please note:
- You see by default the mobile usage of the Proximus SIM card in your mobile or tablet with access to 3G/4G/5G.
- Does your mobile phone have two SIM cards? The MyProximus app only gives the correct usage for a Proximus SIM card in the SIM slot 1.
- If you want to know the usage of your landline, TV, Internet by Wi-Fi, other mobile phones, or tablet/smartphone with Wi-Fi only, you can add an account in the MyProximus app.
- Do you always surf via Wi-Fi? Your Wi-Fi usage is not shown in the app. To view your call and text usage (and mobile data usage if applicable), connect at least once a month to the mobile network (3G/4G/5G):
- Turn off the Wi-Fi connection in your phone's settings.
- Connect to the mobile network (3G/4G/5G) via the network menu on your phone. If this doesn't work, check the Internet settings.
- Open the MyProximus application. Your usage will now be displayed.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi connection again. Repeat this process once a month.
Is your usage higher than expected?
If you exceed your bundle or have out-of-bundle costs, this extra amount will be shown in red. Want to know more about this amount? Consult your usage via the MyProximus website.
Please note that you will only have the exact amount when your bill or payment statement is drawn up and we calculate any applicable discounts and promotions. A few tips:
- You can set up when you want to receive a text alert about your mobile usage, e.g. when you exceed a certain volume of data. Or follow, for certain phones, how much data you use per app.
- Need more data? Get more data when you've exceeded your Internet volume or change your subscription.
Want to limit your surf usage in future? We give you tips for surfing more cheaply.
- Want to stop exceeding the monthly call or data limit for your mobile? Change your subscription to Full Control.
- If you have a mobile phone subscription with unlimited data and if you exceed the ‘fair usage’ limit, you will be surfing at a lower speed in Belgium. In the EU, these data are charged as out-of-bundle costs.
- You can limit mobile payments and/or stop pay-for texts and block pay-for numbers.