Free services for landline
Free Calls National
Free phone calls from your landline after 5 p.m., on the weekend and public holidays to other landlines but also to mobile numbers.
Discover a wide range of free services which are included in your subscription such as: three-party conference, automatic recall when the line is occupied, answering services PhoneMail Basic and PhoneMail, …
This service, which is useful if, say, you want to make an appointment, does not require a subscription. You only pay for calls that you have initiated. This service is not available on ISDN-2 lines.
If your correspondent is on the line with someone else, there is little point in calling every 2 minutes. Depending on your line, you simply type the code '5' or 'R5' as soon as you hear the busy signal. You can reach someone else in the meantime. As soon as your line is free, you will be called back and the call will be set up with your correspondent.
This service is free of charge.
Dial 1919 toll-free to receive information about your last missed call and to call back that number directly.
Do you want to call anonymously, so that your fixed phone number and name is not displayed on the phone of the called party?
You have two free of charge options:
- for a specific call, dial * 31 * + the number of the person you are calling #
- to apply the restriction for a longer period of time, call 0800 33 008 or 1987
The PhoneMail™ Basic and PhoneMail™ answering services are free of charge.
PhoneMail™ Basic :
- You are automatically equipped with this feature.
- If you are not answering a call after approximately ten rings, the caller has the opportunity to leave a message (at the price of an ordinary domestic telephone call). Proximus will then attempt to deliver the message to you for two days.
- Receiving and listening to messages are completely free of charge.
- You can activate and deactivate the service at any time by calling toll-free 1950 from your landline.
With PhoneMail™ Basic you cannot consult your messages directly. You have to wait until you are automatically called by Proximus. To listen to your messages directly, or to give your voicemail a personal touch, you should activate PhoneMail™.
- An answering service without a subscription or additional device.
- You can change the automatic message that your caller will hear.
- When you pick up the phone, a recorded voice will alert you that you have a new message.
- Check your voicemail from any touch-tone phone, in Belgium and abroad.
- You can automatically answer your calls or transfer your messages to a third party.
- To listen to your messages, you only pay for a national call (in Belgium, from a landline).
- Total capacity: total duration of 50 minutes or 30 messages.
- Maximum duration of a message: 5 minutes.
- Messages you receive are stored for 30 days if they have not been listened to, and for 15 days if they have been listened to and saved.
The answering service is incompatible with lines to which other systems are connected, such as fax, answer machine or modem or any alarm system not approved by the IBPT (The Belgian Institute for Postal and Telecommunications in Belgium is mainly responsible for legislation and monitoring of telecom operators).
Prices include VAT.
Option valid only for the fixed telephone on the Phone Line. Only one option per customer and only for personal use in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Proximus. Cannot be combined with other options granting discounts on national calls, except with Unlimited Calls National. Not valid for calls to special numbers (07x, 09xx, except calls to and from the PhoneMail service).