Regularly conducting assessments of infrastructure and security processes is essential (audits, vulnerability analyses, intrusion tests, compliance checks with security standards, log monitoring and analysis). It's also important to involve key stakeholders within the company to gather their perspectives on potential risks, as the human factor often contributes to incidents (raising employee cybersecurity awareness). Lastly, staying informed about the latest cybersecurity trends and emerging threats is crucial for being proactive in risk management.
Adopt digital resilience
- Secured digital assets
- Guaranteed business continuity
- Rapid recovery after incidents
Increase your ICT resilience
From resilience against climate risks and international conflicts to safeguarding against cyberattacks, numerous challenges test the continuity of your business operations. Strengthening the resilience of your ICT infrastructure enables better preparedness for these incidents, thereby minimizing financial and reputational impacts before, during, and after crisis situations.
Proximus assists you in enhancing your ICT resilience through the integration of tailor-made modular components for your business.
Wouter Vandenbussche, Cybersecurity services product lead
Proactive security solutions
Dealing proactively with threats increases your ICT resilience and reduces the impact from a cyber incident.
- More than 350 cybersecurity specialists
- Integrated security on network components (anti-DDoS, firewalls, ...)
- Technologically neutral
Crisis communication by SMS
In a crisis, maintaining efficient and automated communication is crucial for quickly informing everyone.
- User friendly platform
- Pay-as-you-use model
Flexible cloud solutions
The cloud offers scalability and agility. In terms of security, it ensures data redundancy through backups.
- Partnerships with HCL, Microsoft and Google
- Data storage in Belgian data centers
- Maximum protection with the sovereign cloud
Protection of mobile devices
Protect your employees, devices and data from ransomware, DDoS attacks and phishing.
- Secure integration for mobile devices across your network
- Remote provisioning, data security and stock management
- Efficient management across device lifecycles that is easy to centralize
Consultancy & Services
Designing your own ICT all by yourself is time-consuming. Outsourcing can help increase your ICT department's focus on their core business.
- Guidance and advice, from strategy to deployment, including Managed Services
- Support in key areas: security, cloud, workspace...
- 800 certified experts
"Hackers aim to damage the reputation of our services and, in that way, undermine public trust."
Marc Vandersmissen, IT Manager at FPS Finance and Ivan Verborgh, IT Manager at FPS Justice
"Technologies like AI and machine learning offer new opportunities for making digital payments more secure."
Tim Van Der Wee, Chief Information & Technology Officer at Isabel Group
"That resulted in more efficient and secure operations using customized connectivity, endpoint security and software-defined network management."
Bram Deprettere, IT Manager at Vandelanotte
"All applications run within a shielded container, resulting in a responsive and secure device."
Pascal Rooms, ICT Coordinator at SNCB
Questions about risk management and cybersecurity?
Properly protect your organization by creating backups that are isolated from the network, monitoring your IT security environment 24/7 to detect incidents quickly, applying automated quarantine (in particular for ransomware) and having tools and processes in place for quick recovery.
The terms are similar and both are about business continuity. However, implementing redundant solutions ensures increased resilience.
- In redundancy, system components are duplicated to ensure availability of the IT environment in the event of the primary equipment or infrastructure failing, for example having a UPS system that powers the infrastructure if you suffer a power failure.
- Resilience refers to the ability to minimize the impact of an incident and recover quickly.
Both are key components of an overall approach to information security.
- Cybersecurity focuses on preventing cyber-attacks.
- Cyber resilience focuses on ensuring the continuous operation of critical services in the event of a successful attack.
SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is a concept that deals with the challenges of digital acceleration in connectivity, IT security and cloud in a secure and efficient manner. It comprises a combination of existing solutions and services in these three areas, with SD-WAN (Software-defined Wide Area Network) usually being the main building block. Other solutions such as cloud security, access solutions like CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) or managed firewalls, are combined and integrated into a single cloud service.
ICT creates opportunities
Automation, AI and hybrid working will soon transform society even further. As a provider of digital services and communication solutions, Proximus is well positioned to advise companies on how to deal with these challenges.