ICT challenges of your organization
Make your digital transformation successful
If the past few years have taught us anything about the need to adapt to changing conditions, it is that ICT can be a fantastic tool for transformation. From supporting employees to operational processes, from data collection to acquiring new customers. ICT offers new opportunities but they also come with challenges for your company.
Implement a flexible ICT infrastructure
Flexibility, agility, and resilience are essential in a digital-first organization with a continuously growing digital footprint. Critical systems vital to the company's smooth operation must be available 24/7.
- Ensure the availability and security of networks
- Monitor traffic across the entire complex ICT infrastructure
- Maintain compatibility during migrations of various environments to the cloud
Catherine De Saedeleer, cloud expert
Shape your future workspace
Our work habits have undergone major transformations. Office spaces are being used less and less, requiring continuous reflection on the role of workspaces.
- Foster smooth collaboration between on-site employees, telecommuters, and external partners
- Enhance productivity by analysing the needs of different users and providing them with the right tools
- Achieve smarter building management and energy cost optimization through IoT
Henk Destoop, Digital Workplace solutions sales manager
Mitigate risks and respond to incidents
Numerous elements can disrupt operational processes. A robust cybersecurity strategy and the implementation of contingency plans for incidents are essential to ensure business continuity.
- Continuous monitoring for sophisticated cyber-attacks
- Dynamic application of cybersecurity across your evolving IT infrastructure
- Creation of incident remediation scenarios (power outages, severe weather, etc.)
Wouter Vandenbussche, Cybersecurity services product lead
Bridge the ICT skill gap
The scarcity of expertise in certain critical domains puts pressure on HR budgets. Consolidating your ICT ecosystem with external resources ensures the continuity of your IT operational plan.
- Identify projects that require external strategic advice
- Outsource repetitive operational tasks
- Maintain flexibility in outsourcing while balancing internal/external expertise
Antoine Van Brussel, Workplace Services Lead
Enhance customer & employee engagement
Technology has a significant impact on our interactions. Expectations for digital contacts are high, increasing the demand for seamless processes, quick response times, and optimal service.
- Centralized management of interactions and conversations from different platforms
- Optimization of user experience and accessibility of key information for your target groups
- Utilization of appropriate digital tools (CRM, chatbots, voicebots...)
Stéphanie De witte, Product Manager Business Messaging
Become a smart business through data
Data is the essence of the digital economy. By harnessing collected data, you can optimize processes and enhance your customer experience. It is essential to maximize their utilization.
- Automate and streamline data collection
- Analyze and structure raw data with AI
- Personalize user journeys while respecting GDPR guidelines
Luc Cogneau, Data Analytics Sales Account Executive