Bridge the ICT skill gap
- Focus on value creation
- Anticipation of technological disruptions
- Build-Run balance
Ensuring the performance of your teams
One out of every two large companies today reports difficulties in recruiting the necessary ICT skills. In 80% of cases, this leads to project delays. Skills management is therefore a key element, whether it's to facilitate decision-making or to execute specific tasks within ICT projects.
To support your operational efficiency and complement your ICT skills, we accompany you throughout your transformation journey: from developing a long-term vision to technological guidance, and from support to the management of strategic projects.
Antoine Van Brussel, Workplace Services Lead
The success of transformation projects depends on adopting the right strategy. To make the right choices, we offer a range of consultancy and audit services.
- Over 300 experts in cloud, SASE, cybersecurity, IoT, data
- Long-term technological guidance (roadmap)
- Architecture and network performance advice, mobile/WiFi coverage analysis
Implementation & Deployment
Opt for complete peace of mind at every stage of your project by relying on our experts.
- Personalized monitoring of all aspects of your project's implementation (E2E)
- Various standardized service packages for full transparency
- Anticipation of deadlines and risks
Managed services support
Relieve your teams from repetitive tasks and focus on your core business by outsourcing elements of your ICT infrastructure.
- Easy choice with 3 standardized service packages
- Proactive monitoring of your infrastructure included in the base package
- The strongest SLAs for maximum peace of mind
ICT creates opportunities
In a digitally driven world, you cannot underestimate the significance of technological leadership. Proximus supports businesses navigating the complexity of today's major ICT domains: from cybersecurity and hybrid IT, to data integration and AI.