What are your customers' preferred channels?
The digital workplace
Connect your workforce and your customers
- Work partly at home and partly in the office
- Give your employees the necessary tools
- Improve your customer interactions
- Make customer experience a priority with an omnichannel reachability
- Stay connected via your contact center in the cloud
- Guarantee an all-round customer service
- Digitize your processes and monitor your customer touchpoints 24/7
Reinventing your workplace has different facets
- Empower your employees with the right tools and let them work from anywhere
- Collaborate efficiently in a secured environment
- Simplify human resources procedures
- Train and support your employees
- From user to office devices: your employees benefit from a personal top-class service
- A suitable (mobile) device, that fits every user
- Device management and security go hand in hand
- Infrastructure on-site or in the cloud
- Ensure top-notch coverage everywhere
- Surf at the speed of light thanks to fiber
- Connect your office via a smart network
- Set up virtual meetings with well-equipped workspaces
How ready is your company to embrace the new business normal?
Take the test in less than 3 minutes
What our customers have done
The chatbot takes care of the most common questions and so acts as a digital assistant. It means the staff can spend their time on more difficult questions – and make a real difference to the client.
Katie De Meerleer, Head of Client Care at ALD Automotive
In barely a week, our call center made the switch to teleworking. Everyone was issued with a laptop and mobile phone, with Proximus handling the mobile subscriptions. Furthermore, Proximus implemented a Voice Managed Services platform (VMS).
Sofie De Ridder, Customer Happiness Manager at Krëfel
We addressed our weaknesses in customer service by thoroughly optimizing our telephony. No more lost calls and countless messages that are never dealt with.
Dimitri Gose, Director of Operations for Malcorps Motors
Digitization and automation save time for our employees, who can then focus even more on actual service provision to the customer.
Nicolas Van Kerschaver, CIO at Liantis