Reset your Wi-Fi Booster
You have a problem with your Wi-Fi Booster? First try the following solutions:
- Restart your Wi-Fi Booster by pressing the Power button to turn off the device, then pressing it again a few seconds later. The Power LED doesn't light up? Check that the Wi-Fi Booster is connected to an electrical outlet.
- Verify that the switch on the back of the Wi-Fi Booster is in the AUTO position, unless you have connected it to the modem via ethernet cable (in this case, the switch must be on Access Point).
- Resynchronize the Wi-Fi Booster.
- Check the LEDs on your Wi-Fi Booster.
Your problem is not solved? We suggest that you to reset your Wi-Fi Booster:
- Press for at least 10 seconds with a pencil or toothpick into the small hole on the back of the unit.
- Release when all LEDs except Power and WPS go out. The WPS indicator light will go out after a few seconds.
- Unplug your Wi-Fi Booster.
Your Wi-Fi Booster is now reset. You can reinstall it.