Your TV Box V6 reboots permanently
- Remove the ethernet cable from the back of the TV Box, not the power cable. The TV Box must be on.
- The screen “uw tv box is noet verbonden/Votre TV Box n’est pas connectée” appears.
- Press the Reset button located on the back of your TV Box using a pointed object such as a toothpick, the tip of a pen or a paper clip.
- Release the Reset button after 10 seconds. The resetten screen appears on your TV.
- Reconnect the ethernet cable to the back of the TV Box.
- The TV Box need sometimes to download a new version of its software. Wait for about 30 minutes (especially the screen Welcome/Bienvenue could be long).
- Your TV Box will be completely reset and updated.