Why is it no longer possible to add something in the cloud?
If you have used up all your storage space, you will no longer be able to upload files to the Cloud. However, you can still perform operations that have no impact on your storage space, such as downloading or sharing files. How can you buy more volume in the Cloud?
Free up or buy extra storage space to add files again.
You can check how much storage space you still have:
- via the Cloud app on a mobile or tablet
On the start screen of the Cloud app, tap
- via the Cloud app on a PC or Mac
On the start screen of the Cloud app, click the Menu Summary
- via the Proximus Cloud website
Surf to www.proximuscloud.be and click on your username on the top right of the screen.
You will see an overview of the used storage space:
- Total: the total volume of your account.
- Used: the volume of stored files.
- Trash: the volume of deleted files (only visible via the Cloud app on a PC or Mac).
- Free: the remaining volume (only visible via the Cloud app on a PC or Mac).
You have an iPhone and your files are no longer uploaded to your Personal Cloud?
If you have enabled the iCloud 'Optimize iPhone Storage' setting, Personal Cloud will not be able to back up your photos and videos.
To change this, go to Settings > [Your name] > iCloud > Photos. Disable the Optimize iPhone Storage option. Remember that you can use Personal Cloud to save space on your phone, anytime, anywhere, on any device.