1. The first page contains the legal section of the invoice, known as the cover sheet.
2. The secord part of the bill lists the call details: national, international, mobile, etc.
3. The third section contains information on the tariff programs and discounts you may have as well as general information on our products and services.
4. The fourth section shows an overview of the services delivered according to telephone number.
5. The fifth and last part gives an overview of the split billing, the products and services you pay for other parties (e.g. for your employees in case of teleworking).
1. Customer ID (= 'customer number' on your bill): the number identifies you in a unmistakable way within the database of Proximus customers.
2. Billing agreement (= 'agreement number' on your invoice): you will find this number at the top right corner of your bill.
Each invoice includes a billing agreement. We can organize the billing agreement in various ways such as by location, product or a combination of the two.
Boulevard de Roi Albert II, 27
Bank Address, Street
Bank Address, City
Bank Address, Country
Boulevard Anspach 6
Bank account number
BE28 00017100 3320