BRUO - Proximus Reference Unbundled Local Loop Offer
A regulated offer that enables operators to deliver raw copper and shared pair services
The version 2 of the Proximus Reference ULL Offer (BRUO - MSO & Servicing version) has been approved by BIPT on 17/06/2020 and is published here below. Compared to the previous version, the following changes have been integrated in this new version:
- Addendum " Improved Test de Bonne Fin [TBF] process for VDSL2 lines " approved by BIPT on 18/02/2019 – changes are highlighted in LIGHT GREY
- Addendum " Update on Field Partner Management” approved by BIPT on 08/08/2019 – changes are highlighted in TURQUOISE
- Addendum " SLA MSO response times” approved by BIPT on 10/09/2019 – changes are highlighted in GREEN
- Addendum " Stop-service xDSL services over legacy ISDN-BA” approved by BIPT on 06/02/2020 – changes are highlighted in BLUE
- BIPT decision of 25 March 2020 concerning the analysis of the Proximus reference offers for Unbundled and Bitstream access to the copper local loop – changes are also tracked
If you are an operator in Belgium, and are colocated within a Proximus exchange, our Raw Copper offer provides you with complete control over the facilities connecting end-users to the Proximus network.
The conditions for this service are regulated, and published under Proximus Reference Unbundled Local Loop Offer (BRUO). The operator becomes the only provider of services and is therefore responsible for ensuring that requested services by the end-user are provided.
You may be an operator who only wants to provide data services to an end-user, and leave voice communication to Proximus. This is made possible through Proximus Shared Pair offer, where a splitter in the exchange allows you to share with Proximus the use of the pair of copper wires accessing the end-user.
The conditions for this service are regulated under Proximus Reference Unbundled Local Loop Offer (BRUO).
Any other additional relevant information can be downloaded on a secure web page. Any interested party has to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreements to obtain access to this page.