BROTSoLL Terminating Segments offer point-to-point SDH leased lines connectivity using traditional SDH technology. Endpoints for a BROTSoLL Terminating Segment line can be either on customer premises or in colocation. The BROTSoLL Terminating Segment solution is 100% dedicated.
BROTSoLL - Proximus Reference Offer for Terminating Segments of Leased Lines
The BROTSoLL Reference offer version 5 of Proximus is approved by BIPT on 09/11/2021.
You will find below the latest version 5 of the BROTSoLL offer. Compared to the previous version, the following changes have been integrated in this new version:
- Addendum "BROTSoLL Ethernet repricing” approved by BIPT on 11/12/2020 - changes are highlighted in PINK,
- Addendum “BROTSoLL SDH stop service” approved by BIPT on 16/07/2021 - changes are highlighted in BLUE,
- Inter-area NGLL connectivity,
- NGLL Bandwidth Profiles of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 Gbps,
- NGLL Light asymmetrical Bandwidth Profiles on P2P fiber,
- MC-LAG protection on NGLL and NGLL Light APALs (central sites) in two different access areas.
The Proximus Reference Offer for Terminating Segments of Leased Lines combines three distinct solutions into one Reference Offer.
BROTSoLL Ethernet offers point-to-point Ethernet connectivity using SDH or DWDM technology. Endpoints for a BROTSoLL Ethernet line can be either on customer premises or in colocation. The BROTSoLL Ethernet solution is 100% dedicated.
The BROTSoLL Next Generation Leased Line (NGLL) solution offers to connect multiple Remote Sites to one Central Site (the APAL) using Ethernet over MPLS technology. The NGLL solution’s point-to-multipoint technology is easily scalable, highly reliable and cost-effective. The APAL can be delivered on customer premises or in colocation.