Watch the Pickx app via Chromecast
Thanks to Google Chromecast, you can display your Proximus Pickx app on a bigger screen (a TV screen or computer screen). The condition is that your mobile or tablet is connected via the same Wi-Fi network as Google Chromecast.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your mobile phone or tablet to the same Proximus wi-fi network as the Chromecast connected to your TV (not a Public Wi-Fi). The Chromecast icon appears at the top right of the screen of your mobile phone or tablet.
- Press and select the device on which you want to broadcast TV (your TV for example).
- Choose in the Pickx app the program to be broadcast and start the viewing.
- When the selected program is being played on the other device, the Chromecast icon turns red.
- To stop the broadcast, press the icon and choose Disconnect.