Password of your mailbox
Have you forgotten your mailbox password or have you received a text message that your password has been changed for security reasons? Log in to MyProximus to set up a new password. If you are using your mailbox for the first time, you can activate your mailbox with the temporary password found on your activation letter.
If you have received a text message that your password has been changed for security reasons, we have determined that a large number of e-mails have been sent within a short period of time and your password has been changed to prevent any abuse. We recommend that you check your device for viruses and malware before you change your password.
- Log in to MyProximus to view your products. Forgotten your MyProximus login or password?
View your products
- Click Proximus Mail.
- Select the appropriate mailbox in the drop-down menu on the left. You can't find your mailbox? If your mailbox is not created yet, create a mailbox or create an alias first. (What is the difference between a mailbox and an alias?)
- Fill out the fields:
- Enter a new password that is between 8 and 15 characters long and contains at least 4 letters, 1 number and 1 capital letter. Special characters are allowed.
- Repeat the password in the Re-enter new password field.
- Click Change. If your new password was successfully registered, you will see a confirmation message.
This change will be applied automatically to all the e-mail addresses linked to this mailbox. From now on, you must use this password to set up your e-mail on your gsm, tablet or computer.
If you cannot connect to MyProximus because you are not a customer or you are still do not have access to your mailbox, contact our customer service.
Did you find this helpful?