If you want to manually connect your modem to the Internet, you need your Internet connection username and password. You can find both:
In the welcome letter
Your username and password are in the welcome letter you received when you became a customer of ours. You will find them under Configuration information.
- Log in to MyProximus to view your products.
View your products
- In the Internet section, choose a subscription.
- In the Subscription box, you will find your:
- Username: 8 characters followed by @PROXIMUS
- Password: your password is not visible.
- Click Change password and fill in a new password twice.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your modem at home via the address 192.168.1.1
- Identify yourself on the modem with the user password provided (located on the rear of the modem)
- Click the Network connectivity option > Internet. Click on the arrow.
- Type your new password and validate.
Your new password will be activated within two hours.
This password is not linked to your other passwords. The password of your Wi-Fi network and the password of your website do not change.