Hybrid working with Microsoft Teams
With integrated telephony
- Hybrid and collaborative working
- Calling, meeting and file sharing
- All-in-one platform for IT and telephony
Achieve more efficiency in hybrid working and meeting with Microsoft Teams. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Proximus is perfectly equipped to transition your current communications platform to Microsoft Teams. At Proximus, you'll be ready for the future with Microsoft Teams, fiber and 5G.
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a component of Microsoft 365. Microsoft Teams puts the emphasis on collaboration with employees and customers through calling, chatting, video conferencing, file sharing and application integration. You can also use Microsoft Teams as a business PBX to benefit from routing capabilities in case of planned or unplanned events.
With Operator Connect & Direct Routing you easily integrate fixed and mobile telephony into Microsoft Teams. Our experts will help you set it up and configure it.
- Cost savings: one platform for IT and telephony
- You keep your existing numbers
- More reliability, support and flexibility thanks to Azure Peering
- Contact us via your Microsoft Teams admin center or via this e-mail
Switching over to Teams
Through our Teams Readiness Track, our certified experts will support you to successfully migrate to Microsoft Teams with Proximus:
- Analyzing your needs
- Assessing your current technical and telephony environment
- Developing scenarios, planning and costs
- Coaching and implementation
Guaranteed business continuity
With Voice Managed Services, you manage your incoming calls in Teams in the event of planned or unplanned events.
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Adding messages
- Enabling employees to work from home
- Activating temporary numbers
- Setting up crisis centers
We will work with you to put together your ideal Teams communication and collaboration platform and integrate what matters to you.
- Devices (phones, video conference rooms)
- Applications (O365, CRM, ERP)
- Services (contact centers, call recording, etc.)
Choosing Microsoft Teams with Proximus offers many advantages:
- Convergence: fiber, 5G, PSTN
- Ecosystem: value-added services and APIs
- Consultancy: successful migration (Teams Readiness Track)
- Expertise and support: Microsoft Gold Partner, experience and local presence, from design to user adoption
Little ICT expertise within your company?
Outsource your Teams integration to our certified experts. ‘Workplace as a Service' allows you to put together your own ICT package with hardware, software and licenses. You pay per user.
Liantis improves digital services with Teams and WhatsApp
Liantis helps customers via the channels they feel the most comfortable with. Implementing Microsoft Teams as a telephony solution and WhatsApp as an information channel fit that picture perfectly.
Permanent accessibility thanks to Microsoft Teams
The Chamber of Commerce of Flemish Brabant introduced Microsoft Teams at Voka via a pilot project. The Flemish network for enterprises discovered Teams as a solution for innovative communication.