Here you will see your usage for all your subscriptions (mobile phones, landline, Internet and TV), but you must be the administrator of your customer number. Otherwise you will see only the usage for your mobile phone or tablet.
- Log in to MyProximus to how much you much data you used, how much you called or texted .
Consult your usage
- You arrive at the page My usage. If needed, select the account (Pack/Mobile) whose usage you want to consult.
- For the month underway, you will see your call minutes, text messages, fixed Internet and mobile Internet or the purchases made via your TV. You can see on which date your usage has started and when it will end: from (date) to (date).
- In purple you can see how much of your bundle you've used up. If you exceed your bundle or have out-of-bundle costs, this will be shown in red. If you have a subscription with unlimited calls or text messages, it is possible that this counter is not displayed.
- Is something unclear? Want to see who you called at what moment? Click More details about your usage.
High usage? Keep in mind that the amount is not exact until the bill or payment statement is drawn up, which is when we deduct any discounts or promotions. Meanwhile, here are a few tips:
- Want to receive a text message when you reach a given usage limit? We send you free text alerts about your usage.
- Have you exceeded your Internet volume? You can either surf the Net at a slower speed or ask extra volume. You need another rate plan for your mobile in the future? Change your subscription.
- You can put a stop to pay-for text messages and block pay-for numbers.