Details of your sent text messages (time, destination, etc.)
Do you want to know when exactly you sent a specific text message? Or are you looking for an overview of all the text messages you have sent? Follow, depending on your situation, the correct procedure:
Do you have a subscription?
On your online bill or payment statement, view the date, time, destination and price of all the text messages you have sent.
- Log in to MyProximus to view the details of your bill or payment statement.
Check your bills or payment statements Opens a new window
- Click on the 3 dots of the month you want to check, followed by See details , followed by Usage .
- Click on Export to Excel.
- Download and open the file with a spreadsheet program. If you broaden the columns, you will see the usage details of your text traffic (column K) for that month.
Do you have a Pay&Go card?
View online the date, time, destination and price of the text messages you have sent in the past month.
- Log in to MyProximus to view the details of your credit.
View your credit Opens a new window
- Click on your number, followed by Call and reloads history. Scroll down.
- In the Filter drop-down menu, choose the Traffic Type you want to view:
- National: to a Belgian number
- In the EU: in an EU country to another EU number
- International: sent from Belgium to a foreign country
- Roaming: sent from outside the EU
- Click on Add filter and you will see the text messages of the past 31 days.