- How to identify your Pay&Go card?
By law, all reloadable cards must be identified from now on. There are several methods to identify your prepaid card.
- What rate plan and telephone number do you have?
Type #122# on your mobile and press the call key. Or view your rate plan and mobile number on MyProximus: consult the app or log in via the website. Once you know your rate plan, you can easily check your rates.
- How can you change rate plans?
Do you already have a subscription or top-up card? There are various ways to change your rate plan. You can also consult the current recharge bonusses and national or international rates.
- When can you start calling with your new rate plan?
Are you a new customer? Or have you changed your rate plan? Various factors determine when you can start making calls with your mobile.
- What SIM card do you need?
Depending on your mobile you can opt for a normal SIM card, a micro-SIM card or a nano-SIM card.