MyProximus allows you to view the usage of your mobile phone, Internet, TV or fixed line as well as your bills or payment statements. You can also manage the related options and services (such as Wi-Fi Hotspots, etc.).
You can also use the MyProximus app without registering, but only for your own mobile number. All the same, we advise you to register. You can do this on the MyProximus website.
Register in 4 steps:
- Register with your e-mail address: this will be your user name.
Register for MyProximus
- In the first place, link your Internet, TV or fixed line to this user name. You'll need your customer number, activation code and date.
- Only one (or more) mobile number? Enter in "You only have mobile products?" your mobile number, follow the procedure and go to step 4.
- Once in MyProximus, you can add your mobile numbers, if they have a common billing address. Click in MyProximus on "Link your mobile numbers to MyProximus" and select the mobile number you want to add.
- Click the link in the "Confirm your MyProximus login" e-mail we sent you.
You are now registered and you now have a MyProximus account. From now on, you can log in with this user name Of you can add this account to the MyProximus-app.
Comment s'inscrire à MyProximus ? MyProximus vous permet de consulter votre consommation GSM, internet, TV ou ligne fixe ainsi que vos factures factures ou décomptes.