Have you registered with itsme and signed up with MyProximus? In that case, proceed as follows:
- Go to MyProximus, preferably using your computer or tablet:
* either via the MyProximus welcome page
* or via the Proximus website: on the top right, click on your name or the logo.
- Click on Log in with itsme. An itsme page will open.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Send.
- Open the itsme app on your mobile and follow the instructions.
- You’ll then be logged in to MyProximus on your computer or tablet. The first time you log in, MyProximus may ask you to enter your user name and password. After that, you will see an overview of your usage, products, etc.
If you want to order paying options or to exchange points for a gift, you have to be the administrator of an account.
If you don't use the MyProximus page for 30 minutes or you close your browser, you'll be logged out from MyProximus for security reasons.
Not able to log in? Check which situation applies to you and follow the steps of the solution proposed.
- itsme doesn't recognize your mobile number?
First register for itsme with the mobile number of your SIM card. More information can be found on the support pages of itsme.be.
- Have you forgotten your itsme code or changed your mobile or your SIM card?
Block your account via the itsme.be website. Next, open the app and register again. More information can be found on the support pages of itsme.be.
- Your itsme is blocked or you get an error message on the itsme app?
Consult the support pages of itsme.be
- Do you get an error message on MyProximus?
Perhaps you don’t have a MyProximus account. Register first.
You have a MyProximus account but still get an error message? It could be that Proximus is temporarily experiencing a technical problem. Please try again later.