Do you need your customer number, activation code and date to register for MyProximus? You can look them up or have them sent to you.
If you only need your customer number, e.g. for our customer service, you can look it up, have it sent to you, or (if you already have a MyProximus account) find it on MyProximus.
Find them on your payment statement, your bill or welcome letter:
- Do you have a bill or payment statement without a red bank transfer form?
- Private customer? You will find on your payment statement (right image) on the top your customer number (9 digits), activation code (8 characters – numerals and capital letters) and date.
- Professional customer? You will find on your bill (left image) on the top your customer number (9 digits) and in the middle your activation code (8 characters – numerals and capital letters) and date.
NB: only use the activation code and date of a document that is not more than 1 month old.
Your welcome letter also mentions these details but be aware that this letter is valid for only 1 month.
- Do you have a bill or payment statement with a red bank transfer form?
You will find your "Customer account" (8 digits) at the top at your bill details.
Receive them by SMS or by post:
Please request this online or call us:
We will then send you the details either by SMS to your Proximus mobile number or by post to your billing address.
Find your customer number via MyProximus:
Do you only need your customer number? You can find it via the MyProximus app and website.
For this, you must be registered on MyProximus and must be the administrator of your account.
Via the app:
- Open the MyProximus app.
- Tap your name on the top left.
- Tap your name again.
Via the website: