Your files have disappeared
Have files disappeared from your Cloud or are they not visible? Your phone or Proximus Cloud have recently upgraded, so you may not immediately find certain photos, videos, or documents in the Cloud.
There can be several reasons for this:
- Files which you recently added to the old version of the Cloud are automatically copied to the new version, but this can take a while. So you don't have to upload the files again.
- Files which you stored on Facebook, Dropbox, Picasa, etc. cannot be viewed in the new version of the Cloud. These files will remain available on the original platforms, of course.
- Files which were in the trash or quarantine will not be copied to the new version of the Cloud. This also applies to older versions of documents (which were stored using the "versioning" function). You can still consult these files and download them if necessary on belgacomcloud.be until 31/12/2016. After that, the files will be definitively removed from the Cloud.
- Video files are stored in the Photos folder in the new version of the Cloud. You can use the filters to display only video files.
- Photo collections are now called Photo Albums and are stored in the Photos folder in the new version of the Cloud.
- Music collections are now called Playlists and are stored in the Music folder in the new version of the Cloud.
- Files that you shared via Groupspace are stored in the Group spaces folder in the new version of the Cloud. This also applies to documents you own. If certain files were shared with you, you’ll have to ask the owner for access again.