A question about your bill, payment statement or usage?
Any questions about your bill or payment statement? Any questions about your usage? Check out these tips.
- You want to know how much you need to pay? Check your amount due. You can pay this in different ways.
- Is something unclear? Here's an explanation about your payment statement (private clients) or your bill (professional clients).
- Is your bill or payment statement higher than expected? Do you think an amount is incorrect? You can lodge a complaint.
- Did you pay your bill or payment statement too late? Check what happens if you pay too late. Tip: Request a direct debit to avoid late payments.
- Want an overview of your bills or your payment statements? A digital copy or a duplicata? Consult your bills, payment statements and payments online.
- Want to consult your usage? Consult your usage online. We give you tips to surf the Internet cheaply and what to do if you exceeded your internet volume.
- Would you rather receive your bill or payment statement by e-mail, Zoomit or post? Select how you want to receive it.
- Does your bill or payment statement need to be sent elsewhere? Change the address of your bill or payment statement or change the e-mail address.