Listen to, delete or save your voicemail messages
Listen to your voicemail and delete or save your messages via the toll-free number 1969. You can still call the old number 1230 to manage your messages.
Listen to incoming messages
To listen to your recorded messages, call:
- From your mobile in Belgium: 1969 (toll-free)
- From another device in Belgium: 0475 15 1969 (= national call rate)
- From abroad: +32 475 15 1969 (= international call rate)
In the last 2 cases, you must enter your telephone number (without the country code) and your personal code.
Manage incoming messages (delete, save, etc.)
Call the toll-free number 1969 from your mobile, select option 1 (Listen to messages), and follow the instructions. You will be given the following options:
(1) Delete: to delete the message.
(2) Save: to save the message. You can save up to 30 messages, with a total duration of up to 30 minutes. Both played and un-played messages will be kept for 14 days. You can save them for another 14 days every time, but you must do this before the 14 days are up.
(3) Playback: to play the message again.
(4) Answer with a message: to send a recorded message in reply to a received message. This service does not work if the caller is a customer of another operator.
(5) Automatic call-back: to call back the caller. This service doesn't work if the caller has a hidden number.
(6) Forward message (to one person or a mailing list): to divert the message and add a recorded comment if desired. It is not possible to send messages to international numbers or special numbers (070, 0900, etc.).
(8) Hear date and time when message was left: to find out when you received the message.
(*) Return to previous menu.
(0) Help: get more information about the different options in the voicemail menu.
Activate the free Extended Options first by calling 1969, option 3 (Settings).
Did you find this helpful?