All-in-one solution for your digital workplace
- Productive and satisfied employees
- Always up to date with the new possibilities
- Predictable monthly cost per user
Satisfied employees are more productive and committed. Companies with more committed employees perform up to two times better than companies with low commitment. Your digital workplace has an impact on this.
For your employees
- Higher satisfaction thanks to minimal interruptions
- Secure work conditions always and everywhere
- Quality, styled devices
- Support through various channels
- Ability to always use up-to-date tools
For your business
- Get transparency in the cost of your workplaces
- Increase digital literacy in your organization
- Remain digitally relevant for your employees and customers
- Get ahead of the competition
- Extend corporate social responsibility to less transport, recycling, donation programs...
The basic principles
Today's workplace is evolving
Cost efficiency is an end result, not an objective as such
Digital workplace for everyone
Green workplace and circular economy
Simplicity through streamlining and standardization
User experience is key
Services in 3 phases
Digital self-service portal
Proximus sets up a digital self-service portal for you with an extensive product and service catalog.
We also lay the foundations for the automation and support of your employees. In doing so, we can integrate AI that allows us to proactively detect and solve problems. And chatbots or voice bots that answer your employees' FAQs.
End User Services
The service desk for your employees for remote or on-site support (including at home).
Monitoring tools for reporting, down to the employee satisfaction level.
User adoption and training.
IT services: hardware & software
All hardware components: PCs, tablets, smartphones, printers, meeting room equipment, phones, headsets, speakers and other accessories; including asset management of these materials.
All software: the OS configurations, productivity software such as Windows and Office, communication and collaboration applications and licensing and lifecycle management for all these applications.
Complete protection of all users and devices according to the Zero Trust principle.
Of course, Proximus has in-depth expertise in all types of telephony and connectivity services:
- Fixed telephony with integration in the digital workplace
- Internet lines for your organization and your home workers
- Mobile telephony
- Mobile data, useful for employees on the go or when the home internet fails.