Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
Preferred routing for your business-critical applications
- Easy access to applications in the cloud and onsite
- Integrated encryption and firewall protection
- Compatible with Fiber, 4G and 5G
Optimized network connectivity
Smart management of your network
SD-WAN is a software layer on top of your network enabling smart and easy management of the traffic between locations and people. SD-WAN integrates seamlessly with your MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) network, such as Explore.
SD-WAN allows you to allocate extra bandwidth to your business-critical applications.
Working efficiently in a fast-changing world
Are you also confronted with the limitations of your traditional network? Are you missing flexibility and bandwidth? In a fast-changing world, employees alternately work at the office, at home or "on the go". SD-WAN supports these new developments. SD-WAN is certainly not an alternative to your MPLS, 4G or 5G network. On the contrary, SD-WAN connects and prioritizes what you find important. SD-WAN can also be used internationally.
Optimization of internet links. Controlled and automated solution to replace your static VPN.
Your MPLS network benefits from the flexibility of SD-WAN and preferred routing for essential applications.
Combination of public SD-WAN and hybrid network, integrating both the internet links and your MPLS network into SD-WAN.
E2E experience is our asset! Choosing Proximus has many advantages:
- We offer MPLS (Explore) as well as Internet and SD-WAN.
- We provide a single point of contact for all solutions.
- Proximus implements SD-WAN as a Service, so you don't have to make extra investments in hardware or people.
- The combination of fiber, 4G and 5G makes collaboration via Teams and other platforms very easy.
- Security is central, we have all the expertise in-house.