Public cloud for companies
Microsoft Azure and Edge computing
- Managed Services for a carefree migration
- Access documents anytime, anywhere via Azure Virtual Destkop
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified
What is the public cloud?
The public cloud uses a shared infrastructure without you or your customers noticing. You don't need any hardware of your own and your cloud provider is responsible for maintenance and updates. Our public cloud is based on Microsoft Azure but we also provide Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
The private cloud is the opposite of the public cloud, in the sense that you are using a fully protected cloud environment that is particularly suitable for business-critical applications.
The hybrid cloud is a combination of both.
If you want to know which cloud environment suits you best:
Azure Virtual Desktop
With Azure Virtual Desktop, you are always working on the latest version of your Office 365 documents:
- Access to your virtual personal work environment from any device
- Quick addition and configuration of new users (it only takes a few minutes)
- Efficient use through shared resources
- Free extended support for Windows
Together with you, we guarantee a smooth implementation and management of the Microsoft Azure public cloud. Our cloud experts are Microsoft Gold certified and combine Azure with the Proximus fixed (Fiber) and mobile network (4G and 5G).
Insight and expert advice to choose the ideal cloud solution and optimization
Through co-creation we keep your business up to date.
- Cloud discovery: basic knowledge of cloud concepts and their relevance to your company or organisation
- Cloud assessments: analysis of how Azure can support your activities
- Advice & workshops: searching together for the best implementation of Azure
Proximus ensures a carefree and successful migration from e.g. Windows and Linux to the Azure cloud
Switching to the cloud can be a complex project requiring accurate planning and strategy. Supporting resources: Windows Server, Linux and open source database, SQL Server and more.
- Plan: draw up a detailed migration plan that matches your needs and the future in the cloud
- Ready: development of the migration plan so that all requirements are met
- Adopt: you focus on your core business while we take care of the migration and implementation within your company, training is also provided for your employees.
We manage, monitor and optimize your Azure platform
Scalability, flexibility and cost efficiency are key.
We offer three formulas in which the service by our certified could experts is central:
- Essentials: fully self-managed with expert advice from our experts
- Core: co-managed by yourself and our experts
- Premium: fully managed by our experts
Stay up to date with the latest technology and Azure applications through self-education and training
Rapid technological evolution makes it a challenge for your employees to keep abreast of the latest applications and technologies.
We offer a modular training service that offers your employees insight based on their needs.
Switching to the cloud can be a complex endeavor that requires accurate planning and strategy. At Proximus, we believe that a carefree cloud journey consists of a sequence of 6 stages:
We support Autofix's growth with a cloud-first strategy: applications in the cloud are easy to scale and manage.
Christophe Declercq, business manager of Autofix
The transition to the cloud went very smoothly, including a thorough analysis of our needs.
François De Tandt, VP Finance & Operations at EP Equipment
Proximus' project team was highly responsive, which allowed us to complete the migration within five months.
Rudi Op de Beeck, CIO at Groep Autoveiligheid