Call, message, meet with Webex by Cisco
- Hybrid and collaborative work
- Hardware and software integration
- Engaging customer experience
Webex by Cisco
From telephony to a smarter collaboration tool
Cloud-based collaboration application for calling, meeting, messaging and working efficiently.
Cloud-based collaboration platform for calling with your existing Proximus numbers and rate plans.
Easily integrate your telephony into Webex by Cisco.
- Calls and meetings from anywhere on any device
- High quality calls and videos with Cisco devices via the Proximus network
- Easy to manage users, devices, telephone settings, ...
- Advanced analytics and accurate performance indicators
- Secure and respectful of GDPR rules
All-in-one combination for hybrid working including calling, messaging and meeting.
- Power your telephony with enterprise cloud phone system
- Working smoothly with an intelligent messaging system
- Organize meetings, polls and events
Webex by Cisco together with Proximus has many advantages:
- Reliability: fiber, 5G and PSTN connectivity
- Advice: successful migration to Webex (Webex Readiness Track)
- Support: certified engineers, from design to user adoption
- Tailored integration of:
- applications (CRM, ERP)
- services (contact centers, business continuity, disaster recovery, ...)
- devices (telephones, video conferencing)
Little ICT expertise within your company?
Outsource your Webex integration to our certified experts. 'Workplace as a Service' allows you to put together your own ICT package with hardware, software and licenses. You pay per user.
Justice department accelerates digitalization in courts
Corona accelerated digitalization at FPS Justice. The courts, for example, switched to video conferencing at a record pace. A radical digital transformation is on the agenda for the following years.
Prisons are going digital
Prisoners need to be able to prepare for reintegration in society in a controlled and safe way. That is the goal behind the digitalization of prisons.