Replace your SCART/Péritel cable with an HDMI cable
How to replace your Scart/Peritel cable with a HDMI cable Connecting your TV Box to your TV with a HDMI cable, rather than a Scart/Peritel cable, gives you a better image quality. We explain how to do it:
- Make sure your TV has a HDMI jack.
- Unplug the Scart/Peritel cable from your TV Box.
- Plug the HDMI cable into your TV Box.
- Unplug the Peritel cable of your TV.
- Plug the HDMI cable into your TV.
- If the TV image doesn't reappear automatically, press the EXT key on your remote control until the image appears. Still not working? Take the remote control of your TV and press the Source, Ext, input or VCR key (depending on the model).
That's it, you can now watch Proximus TV with a superior image quality.