IP telephone exchanges
- Professional customer reception
- Efficient employee collaboration and teleworking
- Easy and secure call management on all devices
Telephony and collaboration hybrid platforms
On-site and in the cloud
- Compatible with analog, digital and IP devices
- Up to 1,200 users (server version)
- Teleworking, mobility and smartphone integration via mobile & web application or via Fixed Mobile Unification
- CloudLink: unified communications
- Developed by Mitel. Platinum partnership.
Forum 700(0) Rainbow
- Up to 300 users
- Rainbow: Unified Communications (UC) in the cloud
- Teleworking as efficient as in the office
- Communicate however you want (chat, audio, video,...)
- Take your business with you in your pocket with the Rainbow app
- Mobility and smartphone integration via the Rainbow app or via Fixed Mobile Unification
- Developed by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
Rainbow licenses free for 1 month.
Click-to-call via any application
€1 / user/month
Pop-up with customer info from CRM / database
- Customer info from any CRM package or database
- Based on number recognition
€3 / user/month
Pop-up with customer info from SalesForce
- Customers info and history from SalesForce
- Log of incoming calls in Salesforce
€6 / user/month
PABX Services and financing
For your new telephone exchange (PABX), you choose the formula that suits you best
- You finance the investment (capex): purchase, installation and maintenance.
- The depreciation of the exchange in 4 years is deductible as a business expense.
Purchase with maintenance
- You finance the investment: purchase and installation.
- You subscribe to a monthly maintenance service.
- The depreciation of the exchange in 4 years (capex) and the operating expenses (opex) are deductible.
Rental with PABX services
- You subscribe to an all-inclusive monthly service (rental, installation, extension, move, maintenance, repair, etc.).
- The operating expenses (opex) are deductible.
Thanks to the telephone exchange, your customers always receive a professional answer to their calls. Testimonial from the accounting office Quiz Tax.
The intermunicipal company for the treatment of household waste in Meetjesland (IVM) uses a Forum 700 telephone exchange internally to optimize collaboration between its employees and externally via a toll-free 0800 number that allows it to be attentive and always available to the population in matters regarding waste collection and treatment.
Thermes de Spa
Thanks to the Forum 700 telephone exchange and mobility solutions (headsets and wireless phones), the "Thermes de Spa" manages between 200 and 600 calls per day for reservations by limiting waiting time through an interactive menu and by giving a professional image of a service and well-being company that listens to its customers' needs.
A new telephone exchange so no more calls are missed at the security firm Russo Security.
Bureau d'Etudes Pierre Berger
Thanks to the switch to Call Connect, the Pierre Berger Design Office no longer has any technical problems. Complete management is carried out in the cloud by Proximus teams. Video in French.
Call connect is available as of 2 users. A VDSL2 Proximus Internet line is required for using Call Connect; Call Connect is intended for a minimum of two users. The price of €22 includes: unlimited calls 24/7 to all landlines in Belgium, 1,000 min./month to mobile numbers in Belgium, 1,000 min./month to all fixed and mobile numbers in Europe (except for special numbers) plus Canada, the United States, Morocco (only from fixed to fixed), and Turkey (only from fixed to fixed).General terms and conditions