You can't pause when you watch TV?
You have this precise decoder model (see photo below) and you can no longer pause when you watch live TV? Your decoder probably has a connection problem with its hard disk. Follow these instructions:
- Turn off your decoder by pressing the on/off button on the back of the decoder.
- Remove the hard disk from your decoder:
- Press the arrow on the left side of your decoder.
- Pull the hard drive out of its slot.
- Put the hard disk back in and push it in completely until you hear a "click".
- Restart your decoder by pressing the on/off button on the back of the decoder.
Press the button on your remote control. Go to ma bibliothèque > enregistrements or mijn bibliotheek > opnamen. If it says"espace disque : xx% libre" or "schrijfruimte: xx% vrij" at the bottom left of your screen, your hard disk has been detected by the decoder.
It doesn't work? Contact the call center.