There are different types of Call Forwarding:
- Unconditional Forwarding: all your calls are forwarded to a specified number. This call forwarding always has priority over other call forwarding you have set.
- Busy Forwarding: when your line is busy, your calls are forwarded to a specified number.
- No Answer Forwarding: when you don't pick up, your calls are forwarded to a specified number. You can choose the number of rings before a call is forwarded.
In each of the above cases, you can also choose to forward your calls to your voicemail. If you forward calls to your voicemail, you cannot forward them to a specific number at the same time.
To turn any of these options on or off in the Call Connect Web Portal:
- Choose the desired option.
- Enter the phone number to which you want to forward your calls (e.g. 012123456). If you want to forward calls to your voicemail, do not enter a number.
- Check or uncheck the box in front of the desired forwarding to turn the option on or off. To enable or disable forwarding to your voicemail, tick or disable the Forward to the voice mail option.
- Your choice is automatically saved. Click OK.
Prefer to do this on your mobile? Use the Call Connect app to forward your calls.