Explanation of your bill
As a business customer, you receive a monthly bill, digitally or on paper.
Any questions about your bill? Compare your bill with the example below if anything is unclear.
If you are a residential customer, check explanation about your payment statement.
- Your billing address is where we send you the bill.
You can change your billing address. However, you must keep your company name and VAT number.
Moving to a new address? You can organize your move online.
- Customer number: with this unique number you can contact our customer service. You also need this number to register on MyProximus.
- Date of your bill
You receive a bill every month, around the same day.
- Total excl. VAT
First, you see the amount excluding VAT. Underneath that, you see the VAT owed.
- Services provided by third parties
If you bought a bus or tram ticket by text message, for example, or called a 0900 number, the total amount will be shown here, including VAT. The costs of using these services will be directly passed on to the third-party provider concerned.
Your bill online?
- If you have a MyProximus account, via the app and on myproximus.be you can:
- view your bills and payments of previous months.
- pay your bills
- consult your usage of the ongoing month – usage of previous months can only be seen via the website of MyProximusmois en cours. La consommation des derniers mois n'est visible que via le site web de MyProximus.
- choose to receive your bill by e-mail, via Zoomit or on papier and to pay it by direct debit.
- With the QR code, you can quickly access your bill on your smartphone.
Proceed as follows:
- Scan the QR code on your smartphone with a QR reader (not with the reader of your banking app).
- If you don't have the app, you will be automatically asked to download and install it.
- If you don't have access to your bills in MyProximus, the procedure to register or become an administrator will automatically start.
- If requested, sign in with your user name (see 3). If you've forgotten your password, you can set a new password.
- If you have an unpaid bill, you can pay it directly.
- With your user name, you can quickly access your bills on your computer. For this, go to MyProximus d sign in with your user name. If you've forgotten your password, you can set a new password. Find out if you are the administrator. Then, you can view and pay your bills.
- If you see Create your MyProximus account, you are not yet registered on MyProximus. Register using your customer number, activation code and billing date. Take your e-mail address as your user name.
- Need help registering on MyProximus?
- Want to see all your products and bills in MyProximus?
- Any other questions about MyProximus ?
Bill amount and payment data
- Total amount payable:
Apart from your subscription, you also pay for your personal usage of the past month and any one-time charges and/or services provided by third parties. You can view all the items of your bill on the following pages, especially when the amount due higher than expected.
- Pay the bill amount on time and to the correct bank account number.
If you see “The amount will be debited from your account ...” your bill will be paid automatically by direct debit. This avoids being late paying your bill.
Services per address: subscriptions and usage
Here you will find the details, per address, service and number, of your subscriptions and usage. The total amount is at the bottom.
This is the total of all the subscription fees (Internet, TV, telephone, etc.) for the coming month. If you have a Bizz Pack, only the total amount is indicated, not the amounts for each subscription. The first decoder for your TV is included in the price of your Pack.
If this is your first bill, or if you started a new subscription the previous month, your subscription will appear twice: once for the previous month, and once for the ongoing month.This can be a reason why your bill is higher than expected.
- Usage: If you exceed your bundle or pack allowance, the extra costs are shown here. This is split up into usage within and outside the EU for calls, texts, and data. On MyProximus you can view more usage details (time, duration, data volume, etc.).
Want to limit your usage?
- Period or date
You pay the subscription fee for the ongoing month, but the usage of the previous month. If you also started a new subscription in the previous month, the exact period during which your subscription was active in that month and the corresponding price are shown here.
- Number or volume:
Number: the number of products you have, how often you called or texted in the previous month.
Volume: the amount of data (in GB or MB) you have used for your mobile or fixed Internet. Read our tips for surfing more cheaply.
- Duration or unit price in € excl. VAT
Duration: how long you have called or surfed the Net.
Unit price: the official price of a subscription, product or service.
Sometimes, this is not indicated because the usage is included in your bundle, option or pack..
- Total in € excl. VAT
This is the amount per heading or item without VAT. Sometimes, this amount is not indicated because it’s included in your bundle, option or pack. The applicable VAT percentage is shown here.
This can also include: products that you use at different addresses or on the go, data services, administration costs (not subject to VAT), etc.
Services provided by third parties
- Services provided by third parties
If you bought a bus or tram ticket by text message, for example, or called a 0900 number, the total amount will be shown here. The cost of using these services includes VAT and is directly passed on to the third-party provider concerned. You can: