As from €20 /month + free installation
Bizz Call Connect
One general number for your company
Bizz Call Connect professionally manages your calls from all your devices (landline and smartphone). Each team member is reachable via a single landline number and gets his own number.
A missed call is a lost customer
The call is forwarded to all team members at the same time, in cascade or according to other rules that you determine.
Manage your calls, even on the move
Your customers will only see the landline number, even when calling with your mobile phone.
How to activate Bizz Call Connect?
Bizz Call Connect is only available in a Business pack
To be clear, this is what you need to have: a Business Flex ( + + () + ()).
Already have a Business pack?
Don't miss any call. Add this product to your existing pack and get a free installation
From €20 /month for 2 users
(in Business Flex )
+ free installation
Already have a telephone exchange or ISDN?
Keep your current telephone exchange but also benefit from our packs with this IP solution
No Business pack?
Take the Bizz Call Connect option at €20/month for 2 users
Get Prime service with your Business Flex
With Prime, the service dedicated to the self-employed, you ask your question just once, to a single business expert, who deals with it from A to Z. Included in all our Business Flex packs and available via the MyProximus app.
What can Bizz Call Connect do for you?
All advantages and functionalities
- With voicemail, a welcome message, an interactive menu, etc.
- A professional welcome for your customers during and after business hours
- Personalised call forwarding to other devices based on the following criteria: busy, not responding, timetable or a customer prefix
- Conference call, voice mail, phone book, menu, waiting music
- Unlimited calls 24/7 to all landlines in Belgium
- 1000 minutes to all mobile numbers in Belgium (24/7)
- 1000 minutes to all fix and mobile numbers in Europe, Canada and the USA en to all fix numbers in Morocco and Turkey
- You can have a general number (your company's telephone number). If you have employees, they will each have their own number.
- Calls can also simultaneously arrive on your mobile phone, and when you call your customer with your mobile you can have your landline number displayed. This way, your mobile number remains confidential.
- You use a simple and user-friendly portal to manage all features (call divert, phone book, out-of-office message, etc.).
- You can also use the mobile app to manage everything on your smartphone.
- You pay a fixed amount every month per user
- At any moment you can change the number of users, guaranteeing you only pay for what you need
- One invoice for all your telephony and internet products
- You don't have to invest in hardware, you can simply rent IP phones