Compare your usage
On the government website besttariff.be, you can find out if your rate plan matches your usage. You can export your usage data from your current subscription to this website.
Want to become a Proximus customer?
Recover your usage data from your personal customer zone (MyVoo, My Telenet, etc.) and compare the offer. There are lots of good reasons for choosing Proximus. What's more, switching is easy with Easy Switch.
Want to compare your current usage at Proximus on besttariff.be?
As the administrator of your account, you can recover the main usage data of your current rate plan in MyProximus (only via the website).
You must be a customer for at least 30 days (Pay&Go) or 3 months (subscription).
- Log in to the MyProximus website to view your products.
View your products Opens a new window
- Click a product and then on the button Besttariff.be.
- We only export your regular domestic telephone usage (calls, texts and data). Not included: usage to or in a foreign country and usage of premium numbers, pay-for texts and services from third parties.
- If you have Pay&Go, we take your usage of the last 30 days.
- If you have a subscription, we take the average of your usage of the last three months.
If that doesn't work, consult the help pages of besttariff.be.
You can find out how many calling minutes, texts and data you have in your Proximus rate plan.
We also tell you how much it costs if you go over your bundle.