Do you have Norton Family Premier?
Please make sure that you remove the program from your PC first before you follow the steps below.
If you have Norton Security 1 or 5 or once you have removed Norton Family Premier, follow the steps below:
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to your Windows desktop. On some internet browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location, usually the Downloads folder. To open the Downloads folder in your internet browser, press the Ctrl and J key simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove.
- Click Remove a second time.
- Click Restart Now.
- Reinstall Norton via MyProximus.
You do not, therefore, have to activate or extend the subscription of the product again.