Set up e-mail rules
Do you often receive unwanted email from a particular sender you want to delete immediately? Would you like to move your professional emails to a specific folder in Proximus Webmail? This can be done by setting up an e-mail filter or rule:
- Log in to Proximus Webmail with your e-mail address and your password.
- Click in the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click E-mail.
- Click Rules.
- Click Add new rule.
- Choose a name for your rule.
- Click Add condition:
- Sender/From: performs an action when you receive emails from a particular sender. Enter the sender's email address in the Contains field.
- Subject: performs an action when you receive an email with a particular subject. Enter the subject in the Contains field.
- To: performs an action when sending e-mails to a particular correspondent. Enter the sender's email address in the Contains field.
- CC: sends a copy to a particular e-mail address. Enter the sender's email address in the Contains field.
- Any recipient: performs an action for each recipient with the text in the Contains field.
- Click Add action.
- Discard: deletes the e-mail.
- Redirect to: forwards the e-mail to (maximum) 5 other e-mail addresses. Enter the e-mail addresses, separated by a comma.
- Move to folder: moves the e-mail to another folder. Select the desired folder by clicking Select folder. Create a new folder by clicking Create folder.
- Click Save.
Your e-mail rule will be applied to all new messages.