For customers with a mobile subscription, the Daily Roaming Pass is automatically activated for a 24-hour period as soon as they:
- consume mobile data in the visited country
- make a call to Belgium or to the visited country
- receive a call (regardless of the calling country)
- exceed the free limit of 2 SMSes sent, or 2 MMSes sent or received per 24-hour period:
- 2 SMSes sent to Belgium or the visited country
- 2 MMSes sent to Belgium or the visited country or received in the visited country
- The reception of an SMS, regardless of its origin, is always free of charge and does not activate the Daily Roaming Pass
An SMS is sent each time the Daily Roaming Pass is activated. Moreover, you can see the number of Daily Roaming Passes used in your MyProximus application.
The Daily Roaming Pass is also valid for Full Control plans as long as there is enough credit: add credit on proximus.be/reload
For customers with a prepaid card, nothing changes compared to today. They cannot benefit from the Daily Roaming Pass and will therefore be charged for their consumption according to the rates applied by Proximus in the visited country.