Install your Wi-Fi Bridge
The Wi-Fi Bridge allows you to connect your modem to your TV Box wirelessly.
- Check that the little lever on the back of the Wi-Fi Bridge is in "Auto" position
- Connect the Wi-Fi Bridge to the TV Box using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug the Wi-Fi Bridge in to an electrical socket.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi Bridge by pressing the button at the back. The led will light up.
- Press for 2 seconds on the button of the b-box 3 modem.
- Within two minutes, press for 2 seconds on the button of the Wi-Fi Bridge.
The WPS leds on the two devices will light up. The and LEDs of the Wi-Fi Bridge light up: your Wi-Fi Bridge is now connected to the b-box 3.
If you have several TV Box, install one Wi-Fi Bridge per TV Box.