Create an extra mailbox for your children, partner or yourself (e.g. to have more storage space for your e-mails). The number of free mailboxes you can have depends on your Internet subscription.
How do you create an extra mailbox?
- Log in to MyProximus to view your products.
View your products
- Click Proximus Mail.
- Click Create a new mailbox on the left.
- Fill out the fields:
- Type in your chosen e-mail address in the empty field.
- Enter a new password for your mailbox.
Your password needs to be between 8 and 15 characters long, contain at least 1 number and 1 capital letter, special characters are allowed.
- Re-enter the same password.
- Click Create.
Your mailbox is now created. Set up your e-mail on your gsm, tablet or computer to read and send e-mails.
How do you delete an extra mailbox?
It is not possible to delete a mailbox. But you can delete or change the e-mail addresses linked to a mailbox.