- Can't find your registration details?
See how you can find your customer number, activation code and date.
- Can't receive any text messages on your device (e.g. your tablet)?
Enter the PUK code of your SIM card.
- Can't find the "Confirm your MyProximus login" e-mail that you were sent?
- Search in your spam folder or Unwanted e-mail folder for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive various reminders by e-mail during 14 days. Once that period has expired you will need to register again.
- Do you receive the message "This e-mail address is already in use"?
A login (username) has already been created with this e-mail address in the past.
- Do you receive the message "Your customer number or mobile number is already linked to another username"?
Only one person per customer number can view and manage all subscriptions and products. If you are indeed the owner of this customer number and want to fully manage your products, fill in the requested data. The previous user will no longer be able to see the products in MyProximus.
- Do you receive an error message when you click the link in the e-mail "Confirm your MyProximus login"?
- Do you receive a general error message when trying to register?
Disable the cookies and restart your Internet browser.