Watch the Pickx app via Chromecast or Apple TV
Thanks to Google Chromecast, you can display your Proximus Pickx app on a bigger screen (a TV screen or computer screen). The condition is that your mobile or tablet is connected via the same Wi-Fi network as Google Chromecast.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your mobile phone or tablet to the same Proximus wi-fi network as the Chromecast connected to your TV (not a Public Wi-Fi). The Chromecast icon appears at the top right of the screen of your mobile phone or tablet.
- Press and select the device on which you want to broadcast TV (your TV for example).
- Choose in the Pickx app the program to be broadcast and start the viewing.
- When the selected program is being played on the other device, the Chromecast icon turns red.
- To stop the broadcast, press the icon and choose Disconnect.
Install Apple TV
- Connect the Apple TV to your TV with an HDMI cable. Connect your Apple TV to an electrical outlet.
- Log in to your Apple account to access the Apple TV menu.
Install Pickx app
- Install the Pickx app from the App Store and open it.
- Enter your MyProximus or Epic login and password.
Use Pickx app
- Pickx menu: Easily find programs you like grouped by categories.
- Navigate in the Pickx menu: Use the remote control of the Apple TV to navigate in the Proximus menu and click on the programme you want to watch.
- Go back to the Pickx menu: You can go back to the menu by pressing the Menu button on the remote control. If it is during a program, press twice.
- Resume a programme from the beginning: Has the programme started? You can restart it from the beginning by pressing Menu button, then press Restart. To go back to live, press Menu button and then Go to live.
- Watch a program 'Live': select Live TV at the top of the screen.
Apple TV remote
- Pause: Press once in the centre of the touchpad to pause.
- Fast forward, fast rewind: Slide your finger to the left or right of the touchpad to fast forward or fast rewind through the current program.
- 10 seconds forward or backward: Press the right or left edge of the touchpad to move forward or backward for 10 seconds.
- Your Apple ID is not accepted? See Apple's help.
- Your MyProximus IDs are not accepted? Consult our help page. Consult our help page.
- Can't install the Pickx app? Check if there is enough room on the Apple TV.
- Pickx app doesn't work?
- Restart the app: push quickly twice the TV button on the Siri remote, scroll to the Pickx app screen and then swipe up on the touchpad to close the app.
- It doesn't work? Uninstall the Pickx app and download it again from the app store: select it, long press the menu button until the icon starts hoovering. Then click the play button and select ‘delete’ twice.
- TV Guide,
- Detail page with infos about the programm.
- TV options: activate them on MyProximus.
- Catalogue within a TV option: you can watch the channel of the option, but you can’t order a movie or serie not included in the package.
- TVOD : Not possible to go to the catalogue.
- No adult content
They will be added gradually (except adult content).