Sign a contract on behalf of a company
We will make a copy of your identity card when your order is delivered. If you take out a subscription on behalf of a company, you will also be asked to provide the following documents:
- An excerpt of the articles of association, containing the company's details
- A letter of proxy and identity card (recto/verso) of the person who appears in the articles of association if the signatory is not mentioned in them
- In case of number porting, a copy of the last bill of the former operator, containing the number(s) to be ported
When do you have to sign a contract?
- You must always sign a contract if you subscribe for a new activation.
- If you are transferring your mobile number from your current operator to Proximus, you must also sign a number porting request.