Your mobile number is important for logging in to MyProximus:
- If you want to log in with your mobile number, we’ll send a code to this number.
- If you want to log in with your user name and you have forgotten your password, we’ll send a new password to this number.
Make sure your mobile number is up to date:
- Log in to MyProximus to change your password.
Change your mobile number
- You'll arrive on the My Account page. Scroll to Change your credentials.
- Enter the mobile number you want to use to log in to MyProximus.
If you also manage the already completed mobile number in MyProximus, it’s not possible to make a change.
- Click Use your number as login and click Continue.
Do you get an error message? In that case, you're already using the mobile number for another MyProximus account. Enter another mobile number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Continue.
- Press Save changes. You’ll now be able to log in with this new mobile number.
Any other questions? Find out how you can log in to MyProximus with your mobile number.