- Open the MyProximus-app.
- Tap in the circle on the left corner on your photo or your initials.
You see the logo? Log in.
- Tap on Customer account.
- Your customer number is shown in a new page.
Customer number, activation code and date
Do you need your customer number, activation code and date to register for MyProximus? You can look them up or have them sent to you.
If you only need your customer number, e.g. for our customer service, you can look it up, have it sent to you, or (if you already have a MyProximus account) find it on MyProximus.
Find them on your payment statement, your bill or welcome letter:
On top of your bill or payment statement, you will find your customer number (9 digits).
In the middle, under the mention Your bill online? or Your payment statement online?, you will find your activation code (8 characters – numerals and capital letters) and date.
NB: only use the activation code and date of a document that is not more than 1 month old.
Your welcome letter also mentions these details but be aware that this letter is valid for only 1 month.
Receive them by SMS or by post:
Please call us:
- If using your Proximus fixed line, call 0800 55 263 (for private customers only).
- If using another line, call 0800 55 800 (only for requests to receive the details by post).
We will then send you the details either by SMS to your Proximus mobile number or by post to your billing address.
Find your customer number via MyProximus:
Via the app:
Via the website:
- Click the button below and log in.
Check your customer number
- You will see your customer name and customer number.